Think you know the diagnosis? Try answering the questions and send your answers to email@example.com. Please include your name(s), year and faculty with your attachment.
- Describe the ECG (rate, rhythm, axis, intervals).
- What is the diagnosis?
- Describe the pathophysiology of this condition.
- What is the significance of the wave indicated by the black arrow?
- Discuss the classification of this syndrome.
- What is the emergency treatment of arrhythmias within this condition?
- What is the long-term treatment of this syndrome?